Wednesday, November 09, 2005

www.pinapalmera.org & More Great Fotos From Daniel Gautreau In Mexico

Click here to see Daniel Gautreau's slideshow from Piña Palmera near Puerto Angel, an area previously "wiped out" by the "Acapulco hurricane" that hit this coastal town in Oaxaca -- a primarily indigenous population -- second in impoverishment to Quintana Roo's third. These fotos move me as I used to do this kind of work as a volunteer when I was very young; if I hadn't become a poet, almost by default, I would have worked in special education.

Also, check out Daniel's Quicktime video of Isla Mujeres which also promotes my favorite family hotel on the island, The Francis Arlene: The Queen of Clean and Serene. And check out his other photos & projects at www.danieltv.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next