Friday, January 23, 2009

10 Recent Searches Leading to Lorna Dee (and find me tonight)

the state of love poems
Lorna lluvia
Musica de Lorna
live in the moment poem
Who are the Indians?
"calls him Princess"
Nazis Quetzaltenango
explorer negotiator
forget about us throwing myself away lyrics
Lorna boobed
-----------------
You can find me tonight, 7 pm, at the Galeria de la Raza on 24th Street at the House Burning Benefit for Norman Zelaya. I'll be writing love poems for strangers. (Wait, don't I already do that??) Come and get your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next