"Unconscious Mutterings #193 On 10/19/06"
- Weeks :: of waiting for you.
- Cough :: and I'll wake up without you, a sweet
- Jail :: of fog and pillow kisses, the commensurate
- Produced :: in similitude and simulacrum.
- ? :: An empty question mark hangs in the darkness, stuck
- Stapler :: of a jammed up heart. Who will beat it
- Next :: ? Would something tell me, the shy
- Perky :: girl in the blue sweater? A lit
- Oxygen :: mask on a blue bed? What
- Musical :: in the world would we sing to, dance?
* Be there in the fog of your fancy - Do it subconsciously, sublimely subliminal.