Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jessica's MySpace Meme For Very Nosy People (i.e, writers)

Name: Lorna Doone
Birthday: Hiroshima Day
Birthplace: 19 & Valencia, Mission District, San Francisco
Current Location: far from home
Eye Color: brown-black
Hair Color: black
Height: 5'3"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: Purepacha/Chumash
The Shoes You Wore Today: black boots

Your Weakness: Meat (did I say love?)
Your Fears: any recreation that requires falling down (rock-climbing, surfing, sky-diving, skiing, mountain biking, skateboarding, etc.) (did I say love?); other than that I'm fearless.
Your Perfect Pizza: (I like it; It doesn't like me) (did I say love?) (otherwise: spinach, black olive, artichoke, mushroom & feta) (salami when no one's looking)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: (did I say love?) Get organized.
Your Most Overused Phrase: "I love you." (did I say that?)
Thoughts First Waking Up: I want sex (did I say that?)
Your Best Physical Feature: My sexuality.
Your Bedtime: whenever the heck I want
Your Most Missed Memory: I'm not sure I understand this question; if it's a memory how can it be missed? I miss all that will never be memory.

Pepsi or Coke: Chale!
MacDonalds or Burger King: Chale!
Single or Group Dates: I like Jessica's answer, so I'll steal it: I tend to either date someone for many years or not at all so this question doesn't apply to me. (did I say love?)

Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Chale! (It's the same corporation) Guayaki yerba mate tea or Pixie Yerba Mate drinks
Chocolate or Vanilla: depends upon who's wearing it
Cappuccino or Coffee: Chale!
Do you Smoke: Chale!
Do you Swear: I stopped for decades. Now, hanging with old friends it's all coming back to me. Like punctuation.

Do you Sing: Sure. Less so now that I don't ride my bike as much. And, less so now that I have my iPod. But I dance more. I've been known to sing at a reading -- I can't fathom that; must be some other gal.
Do you Shower Daily: no, I take daily power-baths
Have you Been in Love: (did I say love?)

Do you want to go to College: Sure, every day I get dressed to go profess at one.
Do you want to get Married: Nice work if you can get it -- if it's real (did I say love?)
Do you believe in yourself: yes
Do you get Motion Sickness: no
Do you think you are Attractive: no
Are you a Health Freak: sort of, but like everything I do, just casually

Do you get along with your Parents: "Did" Father, yes. Mother, no -- but then, she wasn't herself.
Do you like Thunderstorms: yes, until I started living on thunderstorm alley -- now I don't
Do you play an Instrument: Did, minimally and rudimentary: (by order of appearance) tuba, banjo, guitar, dulcimer, auto harp, flute
In the past month have you Smoked: Chale!
In the past month have you gone on a Date: not technically (Jessica's answer) (did I say love?)
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: no
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: no

In the past month have you eaten Sushi: heck yeah
In the past month have you been on Stage: yup
In the past month have you been Dumped: uh yup
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: no, but was hella tempted to on the rooftop pool at midnight by myself
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: Chale! (ethical through and through)
Ever been Drunk: once when I was seventeen, teachin' the white boys how to swig tequila -- and fluently bilingual
Ever been Beaten up: Heck no -- I BEAT 'EM BACK.
Ever Shoplifted: CHALE! (well...brief childhood spree with my best friend for Barbi clothes)

How do you want to Die: during an orgasm (did I say that?)
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: (did I say loved?)
What country would you most like to Visit: Mexico again and again; Guatemala, Brazil, Ireland, Wales, Scotland, The Isle of Mann, Chile, Peru, (the Heights of Macchu Picchu) (did I say love?) The country of my real content.
Number of Piercings: ears (one each) Jessica's answer (I don't like to mess with my symmetry)
Number of Tattoos: none (I don't like to mess with my symmetry)

* currently listening to Ricky Lee Jones, "It Must Be Love" (did I say love?)

P.S. This is what 200 pages of love poems, most of them unrequited, will do to you.

Extra Credit:

You Should Be A Poet

You craft words well, in creative and unexpected ways.
And you have a great talent for evoking beautiful imagery...
Or describing the most intense heartbreak ever.
You're already naturally a poet, even if you've never written a poem.





Your Aura is Blue



Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

You are very giving of yourself. And it's hard for you to let go of relationships.



The purpose of your life: showing love to other people



Famous blues include: Angelina Jolie, the Dali Lama, Oprah



Careers for you to try: Psychic, Peace Corps Volunteer, Counselor



Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.


Your Heart Is Pink

In relationships, you like to play innocent - even though you aren't.
Each time you fall in love, it's like falling for the first time.

Your flirting style: Coy

Your lucky first date: Picnic in the park

Your dream lover: Is both caring and dominant

What you bring to relationships: Romance


Ok. Now I feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next