Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Houston Calling - Lorna Dee On the Radio Right Now & in Texas Next Week

Oops, I forgot to mention that Tony Diaz will be interviewing me on the radio in Houston, the Pacifica station, in about fifteen minutes. It may be streamable, and they may have a clip up later. Sorry, no other info, but it shouldn't be too hard to find Chicano poets on the air in Houston.

I'll see you there tuesday, Oct. 24 at 7pm at the U of Houston main campus. Then, I'll be at Texas A & M for the Southwest Writers and Artists Festival where I'll be the featured reader on thursday night, Oct. 26. Then I'll be passing through San Antonio on my way up to Austin for the big Texas Book Festival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next