Saturday, November 03, 2007

Into the Ashes: Lorna Dee Cervantes Featured Poet at San Diego State Nov. 8

I'm hoping to see all my friends and not-friends-yet next week in San Diego. My heart goes out to all those who lost property, memories, landscape, and especially, life. All is precious everywhere. We'll see if any poems come to the surface in the time before the reading - you never know. I've had my own heart in the ash in the past.

I'll be the featured reader in the Poetry Serries, Thursday, November 8th, 2007 (next week) at 7pm, at SDSU's library, Room 2207. Hope to see you all there!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next