Monday, April 30, 2007

Well, I Didn't Win, But Had Fun...

... Playing Along.

Yes, didn't place as a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry, but lost to a very fine poet and book, and three very fine finalists including Martin Espada -- so can't complain. I didn't win Poet Laureate of the Blogosphere, either, but came in third, well behind the top two, Colin and winner, Amy King -- both po'bloggers I would have voted for if I hadn't, yep, voted for myself. Great poets and interesting blogs in the competition.

But, as I always say: Competition's for horses. And schools are for fish. Tally ho!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyle Daggett said...

I'm pleased to have nominated you.

30/4/07 17:02  
Blogger Ernesto said...

I'm pleased to have voted for you.

3/5/07 07:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next