"Unconscious Mutterings #219 On 4/27/07"
- Freeze :: away the pain, she said.
- Naturally :: I obliged. The carpet of forest, a living
- Painting :: And the mammatus sky, a hamaca. What
- Merits :: are found there? What weaving?
- Ironic :: the sad slow flow of days, the dog-eared
- Survival :: in the book of time. Life, a
- Cow :: licked bitten truth, some tail, some
- Anchor :: for the telling. There was once a tale, 3
- Sisters :: and a seventh covent. Expressly. The wanton
- 70 :: th birthday. The cauldron. Remembering.
* Follow the Drinking Gourd of your own sub-conscious to La Luna Nina.