Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Lorna Dee & Steve Cervantes at NACCS In San Jose, Friday, April 6

Hi all, I'll be performing with my brother, musician Steve Cervantes, friday night in San Jose's Fairmont Hotel as the featured poet at NACCS, the National Association for Chicana & Chicano Studies "Cultural Night." Visit their website: http://www.naccs.org/naccs/General_Info_EN.asp and then visit me there from 9-11 pm along with comedian, Monica Palacios and an open mic. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and staying until monday, for all my buds by the Bay. I'll have my laptop this time. Drop me a line. Power on and poetry on!

----------

And, speaking of powering on, I forgot to say that I was going on the radio tonight, briefly, to talk about Free Radio and Project TUPA. Stephen Dunifer called in and you can listen to the interview with Ellen Klaver in the archives at KGNU - April 3, 5:30 on "Hemispheres."

----------

And, I'll be reading for Semana de la Xicana at CU Boulder this next wednesday, April 11th at 6 pm. It would be great to see you there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Message for Lorna Dee Cervantes,
Not sure how to get this to you. John Ross is on a book tour for his continuation of the chronicles of the Zapatistas and is looking for an honorarium through someone in Boulder . Do you have any suggestion?
Gene Rodriguez
Left Hand Books
mesrod@juno.com

4/4/07 07:36  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next