"Unconscious Mutterings #215 On 3/21/07"
- San Francisco :: you set in my dreams, a golden
- Sadness :: the gate in the road. The gritty
- Spirits :: haunt the Tenderloin of desire.
- Harriet :: and Hathaway hurry past the depth charges, in another
- State :: the destined toil at their forgetting. This one,
- John :: a memory and a half, an integrated circuit on the skill-saw of
- Offense :: the have and take of marital tidings, the ritual
- Timeless :: and the zoned out. The streets are empty in the eyes of the newly paupered.
- Account :: for it and
- Refuse ::
* Build your own radio station to the subliminal, weave minds at La Luna Nina