Monday, October 03, 2005

Lorna Dee Answers 44 Impertinent Questions. Y tu?

1. Alias First name?
Alina

2. Were you named after anyone?
Lorna Doone

3. Do you wish on stars?
Of course!

4. When did you last cry?
Sept. 7

5. What is your favorite lunchmeat?
I don't eat "lunchmeat", otherwise, tuna.

6. What is your birth date?
None of your business.

7. What’s your most embarrassing CD?
Ha! As if I'd tell...

8. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Hell yeah. Oh, wait. I *am* another person!

9. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Only behind your back. ;-)

10. What are your nicknames?
Bird. Dee. (don't put those two together)

11. Would you bungee jump?
Hell no. I don't participate in any sport that involves falling down.

12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope.

13. Do you think that you are strong?
Hell yeah. (The woman I stole this from said: "I'm strong enough to cut your balls off." I don't think I'll link.)

14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Swirl it in caramel and I'll eat it.

15. Shoe Size?
7

16. Red or pink?
Definitely RED.

17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I forget

18. Who do you miss most?
My mother.

19. What color pants and shoes are you wearing?
Midnight blue white fish batik shorts, flowered "flip-flops".

20. What are you listening to right now?
"Beach Boys" - Pet Sounds - "I Know There's An Answer"
(& no, this is not the answer to #7!)

21. What did you eat for breakfast?
Leftover homemade tandoori chicken, rice, egg bagel & veggie cream cheese -- I didn't touch the broccoli.

22.If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Flesh. Who was a young man named Mike.

23. What is the weather like right now?
Beautiful! Hot and clear. Dang! I should be outside watering!

24. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My publisher.

25. The first things you notice about the opposite sex?
Ponytail! Then, evidence of progressive intelligence.

26. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
I stole it, so, guess not.

27. Favorite Drink?
CHAYA!!

28. Hair Color?
Black

29. Do you wear contacts?
No. Although, I might wear on them.

30. Favorite Food?
CHAYA!!

31. Last Movie You Watched?
The Corpse Bride.

32. Favorite Day Of The Year?
Day of the Dead, natch.

33. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?
Happy Endings!!

34. Summer Or Winter?
Summer!!

35. Hugs or Kisses?
Whatever ya got.

36. What Is Your Favorite Dessert?
Mango mousse.

37.Living Arrangements?
Are best avoidable. I dwell lovingly with family.

38. What Books Are You Reading?
Who's got time to read books?? Eileen Tabios: "I Take Thee, English, For My Beloved" and "The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying."

39. What’s On Your Mouse Pad?
Some kinda swooshing blue, white, black wavy thing. It's ergonomic but the vibrator's too loud. (Give's the neighbor's the wrong impression.)

40. What Did You Watch Last Night on TV?
I forget. Did I watch tv last night? Oh yeah! Great doc on dancer José Limón.

41. Favorite Smells?
My son's mutton head after I chase him and CATCH HIM.

42. Favorite junk food?
Boston Cream Pie. Chocolate topped custard bismarks, still-warm & just filled. Hot dogs. All bad for my ulcer. (sigh)

43. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Your son or your daughter?

44. What’s the farthest you’ve been from home?
Bogota, Colombia or an island in Galicia, Spain, whichever's farthest. Otherwise, the year I left my husband.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now, do you.

1 Comments:

Blogger William Allegrezza said...

your answer for 44 "the year I left" is so close to my own answer.

thanks for the list.

5/10/05 10:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next