Tuesday, April 26, 2005

new pics of Lorna Dee Cervantes @ Opal Palmer Adisa

I just posted a few pics from the reading at Cody's with Opal Palmer Adisa, but I can't figure out how to post a pic from that here so it shows up. Meanwhile, you can check it out here or click "fotos" on my LDC site - which is still very much under construction. So, until I get my scanner to talk to my wild cats here, you can check out the pic of me & my son performing with his homemade digeridoo here:

  • fotos of Lorna Dee Cervantes
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
    $223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
    Cost of the War in Iraq
    $196,424,846,878
    To see more details, click here.
    Textbook125x125button
    Radical Women of Color Bloggers
    Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next