Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Life According to Pablo Neruda

Thanks to Sesshu Foster for the following meme. Spread it around!

My Life According to Pablo Neruda



Using only POEM titles from ONE POET, answer these questions. Pass it on to 12 (or a million) people you like. You can't use the poet I used. Do not repeat a title. Repost as "My Life According to (POET)."

Are you a male or female?
Brown and Agile Child

Describe yourself:
Enigmas

How do you feel:
I'm Explaining Some Things

Describe where you currently live:
In My Sky At Twilight

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
The Heights of Macchu Picchu

Your favorite form of transportation:
Poetry

What's the weather like:
A Song of Despair

Favorite time of day:
Leaning Into The Afternoons

Your relationships:
The Light Wraps You

Your fear:
Nothing But Death

What is the best advice you have to give:
Love

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
Water
(or Magellanic Penguin)

My soul's present condition:
Tonight I Can Write

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next