Friday, March 03, 2006

"Peace Pumps Many Ripe" - More FLARF Poetry From Lorna Dee

Peace Pumps Many Ripe




Time to reconnect with the part
of when she was very little; you had
desire that the torment may be short.

866 families however sensed
to be - Many a homesick spell I had
time to reconnect with the part -

details are still emerging, it is
of the industry (excuse my bad
desire that the torment may be short),

of Penis Enlarger Pumps and Me: this sort.
The land. When we, after all, there had
time to reconnect with the part

I was when ripe to make a major effort.
Organization. Humanly. Speaking, Satan had
desire that the torment may be short -

a peace filled place - my urge to be a part.
At the "Boot Camp" I had
time to reconnect with the part:
desire that the torment may be short



Compiled 3/4/2006 7:48:42 AM GMT
and edited by Lorna Dee Cervantes
& Google c/o Leevi Lehto
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More poetry in English/Finnish:
www.leevilehto

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Hey Lorna, like the blog, and thought I'd say so. I'm interested in your poetry, and will investigate it thoroughly. I'm also experimenting a little with flarf, though it's not quite my thing. My blog is www.thebrightworld.blogspot.com
if you want to have a look.

Steve Parker.

23/6/07 08:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next