Monday, February 27, 2006

"FRIENDS - MySpace Poem For Friend, Pris"

* today's MySpace bulletin from Pris

I have so many great people on my Friends list whose profiles I like to bring up top so others can see them. I don't have the patience to program the way MySpace offers to put more up top, so I'm taking a couple of places in that eight and rotating new people in for a few days, then more new, etc. I have eight I tend to keep up there....yes, I can get resistant to change and I appreciate them doing the same with me...so if you're usually in my top eight and disappear, you'll be back. If you're not there, you'll show up.

If you want to write me a poem about this garbled message, you can do that, too.

Pris


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FRIENDS - Poem for Friend, Pris




Friends disappear.
Garbled couple, a poem
I'm taking, resistant
and same. This, too, that you
can do. . . . places to tend
rotating in change, great
list of appreciate. This them
I see: my new. My I. My
usually and back.



~ Lorna Dee Cervantes
2/27/06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next