Monday, August 29, 2005

fok wil . . .

reads my word verification for posting comments to Sisyphus Walking sittin' in a cafe this morning

I laugh out loud

Yes this means I am human

& well-read

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
grieving the death of a stranger's sister at 1:20 pm yesterday afternoon
I don't know the time zone
I cry a lot
what I didn't cry for my father
2:20 pm
in the spring
thinking of summer
if there was a brilliance
Godlike on a sun-struck afternoon
burned
indelibly
into someone else's
strange life
estranged
in an afternoon
death on
a sister
I imagine
a sister
I don't have
I've lost my touchstone
she writes
from a place never seen
but touched
from death on

1 Comments:

Blogger Pamela Johnson Parker said...

Thank you for this.

30/8/05 08:19  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next