Sunday, March 21, 2010

Ai, There Will Never Be Another Like you, R.I.P.

Here's what I just posted to my Facebook page:

Lorna Dee Cervantes

is crushed to hear from the unmeasurably talented, Jill Talbot that my best buddy & colleague while at CU has passed in OKL City. OKC! I was there! How didn't I know she was there, if she was there? Oh no, you bit**! Last thing I said to you live was: Now don't go & die on me owing me money! Someday I'm gonna need it." Say'n it 'cause you'd like it. I'll make hella sweet tea for you tonight, Ai. R.I.P. Poems live on

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next