Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Poetry Contest - Win a Signed Hard-Bound First Edition of DRIVE (Oct. 12)

Caught your attention, eh. No poems. Easy to enter. First person to guess the answer to:

Who was the world's first blogger? (whom we know about)

wins my new book, DRIVE which is actually 5 books of new poetry in one, like a literary pentych.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm also taking advance direct orders for signed additions (24.99 - an affordable price) hot off the press, being cash poor & poetry rich. (Death is expensive)

Besides, I figure if I commit to a give away of the first copy out of the box I'll finish these galleys sooner for my all-suffering publisher, Bryce Milligan at Wings Press—a fine literary press I selected for it's independent vision and ability to produce the fine detail of a future boxed set. Not to mention the fact that the book/s include an "unpublishable" poem which I could, under no circumstance, omit from the final manuscripts. So well.

And, the next time you are in "town", pay me visit and stop to play. "Or, better still, come to buy." ~J. Joyce

2 Comments:

Blogger Eduardo C. Corral said...

I think I know the answer, but I'll let somebody else win the books.
*
And how do we order signed additions? Give us more info!

7/6/05 18:08  
Blogger Anne Haines said...

I have no idea what the answer is, but I want to order a copy too! If you don't want to post your address here, email me with it (ahaines at gmail dot com) and I can send a check.

8/6/05 14:43  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Amazon Honor System Click Here to Pay Learn More
$223,693,000,000 The Most Expensive Impeachment In History!
Cost of the War in Iraq
$196,424,846,878
To see more details, click here.
Textbook125x125button
Radical Women of Color Bloggers
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next